Scope of Agreement
The usage of Clasify is bound by the TOU set by Clasify. Failure to comply with any of the stipulated terms in this agreement may result in the suspension or termination of your account, and in some instances legal actions if required.
Object of Agreement, Rights of Third Parties
Clasify website is an internet platform where users can publish and respond to classified ads. Users are solely held responsible for the content they submit on Clasify, as well as any consequences that arise from doing so.
Clasify is not involved in any transaction, contract and/or arrangement that might occur between and among users and third parties. The conclusion of such transactions, contracts and/or arrangements remain the business of the users and the third party.
User Information and Registration, Purpose of Advertisement(s)
The usage of Clasify services is essentially available for everyone. A user registers on Clasify by filling out the provided online registration form, and by doing so swears that the information provided is accurate and true. The registration progress is complete when the account becomes active.
Clasify reserves the right to refuse a user’s classified ad entry under certain circumstances. This applies when the content of a classified ad goes against this agreement, violates laws and local authority regulations, contravenes good intentions, morals and customs or when Clasify is used for unsuitable purposes.
Accountability for Advertising Content and Truthfully-Sworn Statements/Information
The user is legally and solely responsible for the content of the advertisement(s) placed on the Clasify website. The user is obliged to provide complete, true and certified correct information about their person, contact details, business details (if applicable) and must provide sufficient descriptions in regard to the advertisement being placed. The user agrees to place their advertisement under the correct category within the website. The user is obliged to comply with the Clasify TOU and is expected to adhere to these terms when interacting with other Clasify users. The placement of duplicate/similar ads on the website is prohibited. Business owners offering items and services are obliged to inform consumers about consumer rights and the rights of withdrawal/cancellation, should this apply.
The user is not allowed to post content on the Clasify website that breaches this agreement, applicable rights and/or third party rights. Prohibitions for the Clasify user include:
- Violating the law or going against the Policy
- Conducting business in a dishonest and/or deceptive manner
- Violating the rights of the third party
- Spamming and posting chain letters
- Using virus(es) and other technical items that may cause damage to Clasify or the interest of the users of Clasify
- Causing excessive burden on the Clasify infrastructure and the smooth running operations of the Clasify website
- Copying, duplicating, modifying or distributing the content of other advertisements
- Collecting information from other users such as email addresses from the site itself, or from other users without the approval of the user
- Bypassing measures that serve to limit and/or prevent access to Clasify
Clasify has the right to block, delete or freeze advertisements, accounts or memberships that are deemed to contain prohibited content. Clasify also has the right to warn the user and freeze their account for a certain period of time or permanently and to resign from the agreement/contract. In this process Clasify gives due respect to the legitimate interest of the user. Users’ claims, e.g. for reimbursement for already paid items/services will not be honoured when the Prohibited Content Policy is breached.
Publication of Online Advertisement(S) on Related Internet Platforms owned by Clasify
Clasify reserves the right to republish advertisement(s) on Clasify and on other websites owned by Clasify.
Modification of Advertisement Content
- Clasify user may at any time Active or Deactive their advertisement.
- Clasify user has the right to demand the removal or deletion of the user’s own ads from the website. Clasify shall be ready to comply with this request immediately. However due to technical reasons, this usually takes a period of up to 24 hours.
The user agrees not to hold Clasify responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the content on Clasify comes from other users, Clasify does not guarantee the accuracy of postings, user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. Continuous or secure access to Clasify’s services cannot be guaranteed. To the extent legally permitted Clasify expressly disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. Clasify is not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the usage of the Clasify website, even if Clasify has been advised or could have reasonably foreseen the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to the user.
- The transfer of rights and obligations of Clasify users to third parties requires the approval of Clasify.
- The disclosure of login details and passwords to third parties, including Clasify users, is prohibited.